ADVERTISEMENT

#22 Women at #20 Maryland

Good game so far. Maryland up 24-23.

‘Cats up 30-27 at the half. Scheid picked up 2 fouls in the first quarter, but made it to the half without picking up a 3rd. Maryland’s 2nd leading scorer went out with an ankle injury in the 1st quarter. Should be a good second half. Could be a huge road win and would put the ‘Cats in the driver’s seat in the B1G.

‘Cats up 30-27 at the half. Scheid picked up 2 fouls in the first quarter, but made it to the half without picking up a 3rd. Maryland’s 2nd leading scorer went out with an ankle injury in the 1st quarter. Should be a good second half. Could be a huge road win and would put the ‘Cats in the driver’s seat in the B1G.

Maryland with an 8-0 run and a 44-39 lead. ‘Cats getting killed on the offensive glass 12-2.

Maryland with an 8-0 run and a 44-39 lead. ‘Cats getting killed on the offensive glass 12-2.

48-40 Maryland has extended run to 12-1 by turning up the defense. ‘Cats not getting good shots, committing shot clock violations.

(My wife has me running an errand now. So much for my live blogging. Will finish streaming later. Go ‘Cats!)

ADVERTISEMENT