ADVERTISEMENT

3-star tackle Rouse: "It was hard for me not to commit" on NU official

David Shaw might be a very close second. From every interview I've seen he seems to be a class guy.

I have reffed his daughter's soccer games a few times. She plays high club U14 these days. Coach is at the games and is one of the quietest and nicest parents out there. Can't say that for 90% of the others. Though when his daughter gets a minor scrape he definitely isnt gushing with youll be ok's its more like are you really hurt ;-)

I have reffed his daughter's soccer games a few times. She plays high club U14 these days. Coach is at the games and is one of the quietest and nicest parents out there. Can't say that for 90% of the others. Though when his daughter gets a minor scrape he definitely isnt gushing with youll be ok's its more like are you really hurt ;-)
I ran into a someone that said he coached one of Fitz’s kids in hockey. I was told Fitz keeps to himself, sits alone, and barely makes a sound. He never wants to upstage his kid or the coach.

I think the can be said for most coaches at this level. They want their kids to develop, learn, and have fun, but they’ve all dealt with crazy parents and know they shouldn’t be that person. They also probably know that bad behavior hurts kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: nu greek
ADVERTISEMENT