ADVERTISEMENT

5 star QB crap

I have had the same problem on the occasional Friday night.

But the weird thing is I could do tricks with a jump rope like a boxer, yet I couldn't do a simple two-step shuffle coming off the line with a man blocking me. And it wasn't due to a lack of coaching...my coach went over the footwork a hundred times with me. It was I who sucked! Not the coaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: nugnrfan82
But the weird thing is I could do tricks with a jump rope like a boxer, yet I couldn't do a simple two-step shuffle coming off the line with a man blocking me. And it wasn't due to a lack of coaching...my coach went over the footwork a hundred times with me. It was I who sucked! Not the coaches.
Then they made the mistake of recruiting you :D:D:D:D

Reactions: NUCat320
Then they made the mistake of recruiting you :D:D:D:D

That's exactly what they told me. Seriously. I found that out when my footwork started falling into place my sophomore year.

"We wrote you off as a bust, but you've turned it around and now we think you can help us" [Paraphrased]

^An outcropping of the psychological pressure on D1 coaches and athletes. I can only imagine the pressure HJ is feeling this year. I wonder if he's sleepwalking every night like I was, playing football and yelling in my sleep. My roommate was terrified.

Last edited:
Hunter is wildly talented and our inability to use him properly is the problem. It is not the 5* next to him it's the physical tools he has. Our offense is unbearable to watch.
For what it’s worth, Fields and Hurts will go to New York as transfers who couldn’t find the field at Georgia and Alabama, and Eason is in the top 20 as a transfer who got beat out at Georgia , but somehow the kid who transferred from Clemson isn’t ready at NU. It just doesn’t make sense. (It does. The offense hasn’t evolved in a decade.)

For what it’s worth, Fields and Hurts will go to New York as transfers who couldn’t find the field at Georgia and Alabama, and Eason is in the top 20 as a transfer who got beat out at Georgia , but somehow the kid who transferred from Clemson isn’t ready at NU. It just doesn’t make sense. (It does. The offense hasn’t evolved in a decade.)

We dont agree on politics or music. But this is spot on. Frustrating as all heck.

Erik

Also, forgot Burrow at LSU, from OSU.

Do you like Deafheaven?

Never heard of them, but listened to a song for a second. I used to love avenged sevenfold, atreyu, all that, even Lamb of God. But I was a conservative to the bone, as I still am, dressed in suits and wore Banana Republic. Hardly looked metal, but was metal. Now its mainly Christian music, with some old school rock and metal, little bit of The Doors and Jim Croce.

Erik

Reactions: NUCat320
It's all schemes; oSu played a nine man front basically!

I have no clue who that even is. I will assume I will enjoy listening to them more than watching the Cats.
Update:
Just listened to him. I like it. Way better than watching us play

Erik
Every current or former metalhead I know also really, really loves Joni Mitchell.

"Don't it always seems to go, that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

Sure do miss Clayton.

Reactions: corbi296
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT