ADVERTISEMENT

After further review: Chappy breaks down NU's big win over the Turtles

Really good stuff, Chappy!

Another pleasant surprise is Joseph - VERY good instincts!

Re the question "who is our deep threat?", the answer is TBD. JJJ the Ball Catcher is out with an injury, and it appears Kirtz is too. These are the two guys who, IMO, can stretch a defense.

Dennis seems to have come out of nowhere. Seems like he must have really impressed the coaches. Caught one and missed a long one shortly afterwards, but seeing that NU threw deep to him, maybe he's capable.

Reactions: runawayCat
Re the question "who is our deep threat?", the answer is TBD. JJJ the Ball Catcher is out with an injury, and it appears Kirtz is too. These are the two guys who, IMO, can stretch a defense.
Right and I agree HungryJack. Still wanna see it though :)

Dennis seems to have come out of nowhere. Seems like he must have really impressed the coaches. Caught one and missed a long one shortly afterwards, but seeing that NU threw deep to him, maybe he's capable.
He certainly gives them a tall receiver who should go up and get it. Also has a decent pedigree- dad played at FSU in their heyday of the mid nineties. He came on in practice toward the end of the year and coaches seemed to say his name a lot this offseason.

Re Dennis, all you need to know is that he has two first names. This attribute lends any bearer near-mystical powers, such as the ability to see beyond the natural curvature of the earth, or knowing which checkout line will be fastest when the queues are full. I expect great things from Wayne Dennis.

Reactions: No Chores
Re Dennis, all you need to know is that he has two first names. This attribute lends any bearer near-mystical powers, such as the ability to see beyond the natural curvature of the earth, or knowing which checkout line will be fastest when the queues are full. I expect great things from Wayne Dennis.
And one of the names is Wayne so you have the whole Batman connection. This kids is going to be great!

Too bad his name isn't Wayne Clark or even Wayne Kent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT