ADVERTISEMENT

After NU wins this holiday tournament will you guys start believing?

OK, used to use being in 4 team tournies, so I will revise my post.

AFTER 6 GAMES? LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Agree with you.

BUT......

Wrassler has been on a roll lately.

And if NU can beat three solid teams, then maybe they got something going this season. Not Sweet 16, but definitely a competitive team.

Agree with you.

BUT......

And if NU can beat three solid teams, then maybe they got something going this season. Not Sweet 16, but definitely a competitive team.
I have done extensive scientific research on the hoops team. Ash is the external variable in hoops that Bowser is in football. Ash is the unnacounted for denominator. Both Ash and Bowser will take us to the promised Land.

Agree with you.

BUT......

Roll over...

Usually I'm with you wrassler, but Ash's signature drop-step traveling call was way too much in evidence today! He's done it for much of his career and hasn't been able to cure the problem. Plus, like many others, he can't shoot.
Ash is not 100 percent. The refs killed us! Fresno shot over 50 percent from the field. Turner killed us today. 3-12 with a host of turnovers. No biggie. Flush it. Nance looking good. Give him 25 minutes a game

Law, Nance, Ash, Pardon! Gaines and Greer!

Let's have a serious moment for a sec. What sucks about your irrational posting is that you entice the trolls to post equally as irrationally on the negative side of the spectrum, in part due to a reaction to you. So we end up with twice the number or ridiculous posts than we would normally have after a loss when you hyperpost nonsencially like this.

Now you know that I rarely have anything negative to say about our team, but there was nothing positive to take out of tonight's game. Zero,. And when you make silly posts stating the complete opposite, you just make the board a worse place, imo.

If NU finishes 12th Chris Collins should be B1G COTY.
giphy.gif

If we win this tournament like wrassler says, will you agree with wrassler this is a sweet sixteen team?
You may tell Wrassler that if the Cats win this tournament I will most definitely agree with his assessment. And, for that matter, I will also agree with any and all of his future pronouncements, without reservations or qualifications.

Sworn before me this day and witnessed by Ima Believer, Notary Sojac. (signature by electronic transmission)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT