ADVERTISEMENT

After watching harbaugh on ESPN....I wonder

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
if the man has Asperger's syndrome. He is one strange dude almost emotionless in his his expressions and monotone conversational style.

Harbaugh is weird, and it's an aura he nurtures and promotes. He infuses that aura with a healthy dose of concentrated creepy. Not somebody I'd want to be around on a dark night with a full moon. He reminds me of Andy Kaufman reincarnated. Michigan can have him.

I haven't paid attention to Harbaugh, but I'd be interested to know if my Aspie-dar registers on him.

(For posters who don't know, I have Asperger's syndrome, and am very open about it when something prompts me to mention it!)

I haven't paid attention to Harbaugh, but I'd be interested to know if my Aspie-dar registers on him.

(For posters who don't know, I have Asperger's syndrome, and am very open about it when something prompts me to mention it!)
I have family members with Asp/ASD and so am interested also. I guess some of his behavior might be on the spectrum, but hard to say if he'd meet the DSM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT