ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Atkinson not guilty verdicts

I’m not going to get into a morality play here, but suffice it to say that those actions are not consent for penetration, which is what the case was based on.
Didn't the article posted indicate that he did not touch them under the dresses?

YOU did that when you said, “Do you seriously believe the guy doesn't want it?”
Okay, you got me on that one. I was partly being sarcastic and partly operating on a stereotype of male sexuality. However, if he was doing or going along with this, he most likely wanted to, whether or not he instigated it (I don't know, do you?). My other point is that, a woman may not want to do this any less than a man, or less likely to instigate it. However, if they do, they get labeled, whereas the guy was just being a guy.

My other point is that, a woman may not want to do this any less than a man, or less likely to instigate it. However, if they do, they get labeled, whereas the guy was just being a guy.
And so, if a woman is labeled, maybe she has incentive to accuse the guy of instigating it to restore her reputation?

Reactions: hdhntr1
I graduated from NU. I love Fitz and what he has done for NU and NU football, of which I have been a fan since 1961 (except the dark ages). There, now does that qualify me to write whatever I want that's relevant to the topic of this thread, which is hardly uncontroversial. SPARKS! SPARKS!
The coots by me, and including me, are the opposite of dour. We are convivial, charming, and brimming with wit.

Just like the way you post on Wildcat Report.

“Get off my lawn”

Then what was this statement out of the article?

"Defense attorneys said Atkinson, who was a 17-year-old junior at the time, did not touch the girls under their dresses, as prosecutors alleged, and that any dancing or kissing was consensual."

Then what was this statement out of the article?

"Defense attorneys said Atkinson, who was a 17-year-old junior at the time, did not touch the girls under their dresses, as prosecutors alleged, and that any dancing or kissing was consensual."
You don’t see a difference between what you said and what the article says?

To bring this thread back within the parameters of this board, did he touch her with his football?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT