ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Henning Visit Today

Henning destroyed my Loyola Ramblers in the state finals last year. Quite a talent. Too bad it's so rainy and foggy in Chicago today that he won't be able to see anything through the windows of the Fieldhouse.

Henning destroyed my Loyola Ramblers in the state finals last year. Quite a talent. Too bad it's so rainy and foggy in Chicago today that he won't be able to see anything through the windows of the Fieldhouse.

Loyola?!? Bah. BROTHER RICE.

To say he would be a huge recruiting win would be an understatement. Wonder if Hunter on campus to meet him.
Can Hunter be brought in to meet people? I suppose once is on campus he can meet anyone. Right?

I didn't realize that Henning is being recruited as a WR including dOSU. Does NU also see him as a WR and not a RB?

According to national & regional analysts he’s a heavy ND lean. He told the ND reporter he talks to Pyne (2020 QB commit) every week. And after Bauman committed (2nd ranked TE in 2020 class) he called him. Evidently he is visiting ND this weekend (for the 4th time) because he wanted to get there one more time before the dead period starts. Some think he might be going to commit, but I don’t think so.

According to national & regional analysts he’s a heavy ND lean. He told the ND reporter he talks to Pyne (2020 QB commit) every week. And after Bauman committed (2nd ranked TE in 2020 class) he called him. Evidently he is visiting ND this weekend (for the 4th time) because he wanted to get there one more time before the dead period starts. Some think he might be going to commit, but I don’t think so.

According to global & galactic analysts he's a heavy Northwestern lean. He talks to Devin O'Rourke. And to Louis Ayeni. And to Louie V. Some think he's going to commit. Louie is preparing a "I predict..." thread as we speak. At least in my mind.

According to global & galactic analysts he's a heavy Northwestern lean. He talks to Devin O'Rourke. And to Louis Ayeni. And to Louie V. Some think he's going to commit. Louie is preparing a "I predict..." thread as we speak. At least in my mind.
I endorse this message!

Best to decide his position after the class is full, but today it seems there are memories to be made at NU catching Big Hunter as an NU WR. Yes, we've got some talent there already, but it's good to stack it high. If NU gets 2 more stud WRs, he could be crowded into RB. NU has gotta be attractive now to some of these stud WRs.

NU got the facilities, the view facilities. NU got the academics. NU got the chicks. NU got the fiestas.

Smile and talk, Fitz!

Best to decide his position after the class is full, but today it seems there are memories to be made at NU catching Big Hunter as an NU WR. Yes, we've got some talent there already, but it's good to stack it high. If NU gets 2 more stud WRs, he could be crowded into RB. NU has gotta be attractive now to some of these stud WRs.

NU got the facilities, the view facilities. NU got the academics. NU got the chicks. NU got the fiestas.

Smile and talk, Fitz!
Fiestas?

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Lots of ND fans weighing in on Twitter wanting AJ down in South Bend.

I must be missing something, but is he not only going into his junior year in HS? Is this not early for a commitment? It would seem that there is still lots of time on this one.

Last edited:
I must be missing something, but is he not only going into his junior year in HS? Is this not early for a commitment? It would seem that there is still lots of time on this one.
Sure, he can’t actually sign for a while, but he could verbal and shut down communications with others at that time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT