Blacklisted by Fitz
1. Graz
2. Paddy
3. Hall
4. Samdup "Don't Shoot" Miller (Less Filling}
5. Hartage
6. Alex Miller (Taste Great)
7. Jordan Thompson
8. Gallager (watch out for him this year)

Reactions: Pete Purple
Turk, great to have you back in action again. Pay no attention to the Turk bashers here - you da man!
Thanks No Chores. Hope to see you at the Uber Tent. I'm pretty excited about the upcoming season. Same as last 2 years but the losses to WMU and ISU crushed me and I mailed it in the rest of the year, then last year going to the Duke blowout just took all the hope out of me.
Here is hoping Fitz has this group of players focused on the OOC just as much as the Big Ten this year.

Thanks No Chores. Hope to see you at the Uber Tent. I'm pretty excited about the upcoming season. Same as last 2 years but the losses to WMU and ISU crushed me and I mailed it in the rest of the year, then last year going to the Duke blowout just took all the hope out of me.
Here is hoping Fitz has this group of players focused on the OOC just as much as the Big Ten this year.
Turk I hope you don’t get disheartened again this year, Purdue? God no Akron?

1. Graz
2. Paddy
3. Hall
5. Hartage
7. Jordan Thompson
Graz???
DamSx0jWkAA9ig_.jpg

Reactions: phatcat
Same as last 2 years but the losses to WMU and ISU crushed me and I mailed it in the rest of the year, then last year going to the Duke blowout just took all the hope out of me.

It takes a strong stomach to be a true Wildcat fan. Lightweights need not apply. ;)

Reactions: Pete Purple
1. Graz
2. Paddy
3. Hall
5. Hartage
7. Jordan Thompson
We are gonna beat Wisconsin this year. Good to see our top rated poster,Turk,back in action.

Samdup “Don’t Shoot” is brilliant. All your future sins are forgiven, Turk.

Reactions: Turk
What would a Turk list be with correct spelling?
It wouldn't be a Turk list.
The list would have had more than 8 but it looks like there will be a lot more competition for those last remaining 3 spots. I wonder if there is any chance that any true freshmen show up? And are any redshirt freshmen ready?

1. Graz
2. Paddy
3. Hall
5. Hartage
7. Jordan Thompson
The only change is I’d put Paddy at #1, but that’s from emotion, not anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT