ADVERTISEMENT

Annual hate dOSU thread

I really really hate Penn State.

Which is why I shouldn't have been surprised that last week, despite how much I hate Ohio State, I was sitting there pumping my fist every time the Buckeyes scored on the Lions. I felt dirty.

You know, I can’t really be bothered to do it this year. Just nothing left.

go cats (with a paper bag over my head)
Man… has our fan morale hit new lows with this post. When ECat can’t muster up enough energy to air OSU’s dirty laundry, what can we count on as Cats fans?

Am I the only one who still believes that any team can win on any given Saturday? Even this one?

Reactions: EvanstonCat
Man… has our fan morale hit new lows with this post. When ECat can’t muster up enough energy to air OSU’s dirty laundry, what can we count on as Cats fans?

Am I the only one who still believes that any team can win on any given Saturday? Even this one?
Catman,

Unfortunately you may be the last Mohican.

One of my favorite films! I’ll always stand proud like DDL, even if I can’t sprint nearly as much as he can.
Not to get too far off the subject, but I was watching a little bit of this last night. Saw the new All Quiet on the Western Front (excellent) and went searching for lists of greatest battle scenes ever. Many of the usual suspects, like the beginning of Saving Private Ryan, the "Ride of the Valkyries" sequence in Apocalypse Now, and hilariously enough, the battle in Anchorman (I guess I didn't specify war movies only in my search). Every list I looked at included "The Ambush" in Last of the Mohicans, which is just a masterful sequence in a great movie.

And yes, Daniel Day-Lewis does a lot of running in that movie.

If Fitz can’t do what is proper and be accountable, then why should I be held to any standard or expectation? His lack of care or responsibility is contagious.

Just imagine how betrayed the players feel.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
I really really hate Penn State.

Which is why I shouldn't have been surprised that last week, despite how much I hate Ohio State, I was sitting there pumping my fist every time the Buckeyes scored on the Lions. I felt dirty.
I feel the same when osu plays mich. If mich played WW2 Axis powers, I'd head over to Fanatics for an Axis jersey (presuming Let's Tailgate didn't have it)

No.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT