ADVERTISEMENT

Another 4-star NU commit!

Looking forward to watching the Big Mac Attack at Ryan Field in the near future!

One thing we're curious about: No Notre Dame offer?

First, Mac would have been a massive get at a position of need for "Team A" if he had the ND offer.;)

But a 4-star who somehow doesn't have any "Team A" offers, attends a public school in-state, and has the grades to earn an NU scholarship is a unicorn scenario that hasn't happened since Justin Jackson.

Beyond that, Notre Dame stole Rylie Mills--who attends the same high school--away from us last year. They didn't offer the #2 player in the state a year later?

Reactions: zbag51

First, Mac would have been a massive get at a position of need for "Team A" if he had the ND offer.;)

But a 4-star who somehow doesn't have any "Team A" offers, attends a public school in-state, and has the grades to earn an NU scholarship is a unicorn scenario that hasn't happened since Justin Jackson.

Beyond that, Notre Dame stole Rylie Mills--who attends the same high school--away from us last year. They didn't offer the #2 player in the state a year later?

I'm thinking that he had many more offers than are reported.

I had seen him listed as a ND lean by some - who knows? I just think it is great to have him as a successor to Paddy, not to mention the NU MLB tradition started by Fitz himself. Breaking into Lake Forest HS, which has produced some top talent lately, is also a good thing. Welcome to Mac.

Enjoy your new home away from home, Mac!

I never tire of looking at that facility and contrasting it in my mind with the images I have of medicine balls sitting in dusty corner of old McGaw Hall when I was there.

I think LouV is trolling for hits with that headline, though. I keep hitting the thread thinking we landed another 4-star after Uihlein.

I never tire of looking at that facility and contrasting it in my mind with the images I have of medicine balls sitting in dusty corner of old McGaw Hall when I was there.

I think LouV is trolling for hits with that headline, though. I keep hitting the thread thinking we landed another 4-star after Uihlein.
Me too. I get suckered I. Every time.

The recruiters are improving. McGarigle must have a rap as good as Anderson's.

Don't rest, recruiters!

Not bad for a Fake on the Lake.

I just wanted to bump this thread again to get people's hearts racing. :D

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT