ADVERTISEMENT

Glad to see this moved to the basketball board where it belongs! Coral has some sort of mental block about this. I followed the entire game on my trusty computer, and Valpo was terrible. Hope Shaw's injury is not serious.

I wondered why Shaw wasn’t playing and didn’t see any news. She’s hurt?

The Cats had a serious height advantage and used it pretty well.

I continue being horrified by their constant confusion on defensive assignments. It is super easy for opponents to set up wide open threes with just a little ball movement.

The D in general is just bad, but I can’t tell how much of that is the difference between men’s and women’s basketball. Similarly, there is just so much more contact and physical play I’m not sure how the refs decide when to call fouls.

I love the fight and the spirit tho. These kids are playing their hearts out. Good stuff.

Does anyone know what's going on with Melannie Daley? Last season she averaged about 17 MPG. I thought she showed good potential as a scorer (3rd highest FG% of players who took more than 1 shot per game) and was third on the team in steals. So far this season she's averaging under 8 MPG and her body language could be described as 'terrible.'

Glad to see this moved to the basketball board where it belongs! Coral has some sort of mental block about this. I followed the entire game on my trusty computer, and Valpo was terrible. Hope Shaw's injury is not serious.
He doesn't like the basketball board and he wants to kill it, because he wants all men's basketball posts to be on the paid board. So he refuses to post about the women's basketball team on the basketball board and throws a petulant mini-fit when his thread gets moved to the correct board.

Daley looked good at the end of the game, but she is def not getting minutes. No idea why.

I wondered why Shaw wasn’t playing and didn’t see any news. She’s hurt?

The Cats had a serious height advantage and used it pretty well.

I continue being horrified by their constant confusion on defensive assignments. It is super easy for opponents to set up wide open threes with just a little ball movement.

The D in general is just bad, but I can’t tell how much of that is the difference between men’s and women’s basketball. Similarly, there is just so much more contact and physical play I’m not sure how the refs decide when to call fouls.

I love the fight and the spirit tho. These kids are playing their hearts out. Good stuff.
In general, teams at NU are either very good or very bad. I think this team falls to the latter this year.

Women getting blown out by Duke so far. NU sports are just falling apart all over the place. I almost want to cry!
:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT