ADVERTISEMENT

Another game preview

BillVol

May 29, 2001
This is a UT message board made up of a lot of opinionated people who've been banned from the Scout board. They tend to act like 15-year-old boys, but it is made up of many good posters -- many of them doctors, lawyers, architects, developers, business owners. There is little moderation and you'll see lots of profanity and pictures of nude women. It is a strange board but addictive. This preview was written by Warner Agee, whose column appears in a West Tennessee newspaper.

http://outermonvolia.net/board/showthread.php?61327-Can-Vols-Tame-Wildcats-BOR-12-28-15

That is hysterically funny. A web site that features profanity, nudity, and UT football. And it is called "Outer MonVolia."

I guess my recommendation to that one Vole troll that he post his ruminations on the bathroom stall door at Deja Vu (a chain of strip clubs) was pretty much on point.

As always, the truth is stranger (and more entertaining) than fiction.

Warner has rotating gifs/photos like that for all of his posts.

The "logo" for OuterMonVolia includes some favorite punching bags for the posters there:

-The O is a doughnut, the favorite food of ex-coach Philip Fulmer, who was loathed on the board.

-Hanging from the T is ex-AD Mike Hamilton, who is really loathed.

-The face on the R is Bernadette Foster, mother of ex-Vol Arian Foster. She used to post on "OM" until her son started bad mouthing UT. She didn't hang around for the comments on that.

-Hanging from the M is UT chancellor Jimmy Cheek, who is really hated for many reasons. There is a poster on the board named "Chancerror" Cheek, who writes as an Asian might talk, since Cheek has what some might describe as Asian eyes. The board is totally non-PC. Chancerror named the main football board for this game in honor of AtlantaVol, who drives some posters nuts by always referring to the star system for recruiting: AV's Three Star Bar & Grill, but written Asian style.

-The Subaru logo for the "O" is in honor of the lesbian fans of the Lady Vols basketball team, whom the posters on the board do not like. I guess lesbians drive Subarus.

-The V is former hoops coach Bruce Pearl, who is actually an idol of the board.

-The next O with a red line through it is over the face of current AD Dave Hart.

-I'm not sure who the L is.

-The A is despised Derek Dooley's orange pants of much ridicule.

The only rule on the board I'm aware of is no use of the N word.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT