ADVERTISEMENT

Ant to NFL

Best of luck to him. Hope he kills it in the combine.

The way he played this year stock dropped. He should have stayed. 50-50 that he makes it the league.

The way he played this year stock dropped. He should have stayed. 50-50 that he makes it the league.

But he has an explanation for that and he improved as the season progressed. His chances are better than 50/50, IMO. One would think so if he's considered to be one of the top MLB's in college.

But he has an explanation for that and he improved as the season progressed. His chances are better than 50/50, IMO. One would think so if he's considered to be one of the top MLB's in college.
Is he? He is second team in BIG. And look at Clemson, AL and others. Maybe he is but I it feels like more than a couple a head of him.

Is he? He is second team in BIG. And look at Clemson, AL and others. Maybe he is but I it feels like more than a couple a head of him.

He's already shown what he can do in 2015. He was hampered by a knee injury in 2016 yet still was 2nd team. A lot of the MLB's at schools like Clemson, AL, and others can't hold his jock.

Reactions: julescat

Dude, Nick Roach had a nice career in the league. The Franchise comes in with a bit more chops.

Presumably he had good advice. It is a personal decision, like taking Social security at 62 v 67.

No offense to our coaches, but look at TS's development at Denver. AW can earn money and get better sooner, or come back to school and risk injury. He can get injured in the NFL too, but is getting paid to do it

Presumably he had good advice. It is a personal decision, like taking Social security at 62 v 67.

No offense to our coaches, but look at TS's development at Denver. AW can earn money and get better sooner, or come back to school and risk injury. He can get injured in the NFL too, but is getting paid to do it

I think this is a good point. He may not improve significantly at NU next year any more than it did this year. Staying doesn't guarantee that you are a first round pick with a multimillion dollar salary. He may never be that. He will catch on somewhere and play for a few years. Most guys don't get that chance.

U r jealous - of his hair
/s

You nailed it!

Mel-Kiper.png
hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT