ADVERTISEMENT

Anto Saka

Another site is reporting 100% NU commit. Most info is pretty public so not sure what the secret is that gocatsgo and others want to withold from this site that used to be great but now pretty much just a rant board

Well then, join the Rock.

Nothing is guaranteed even a commitment. We will find out at 5 on Instagram when he announces. Would love him as a Cat OLB.

Your right Glades. Anto wanted to announce publically tomorrow. He didn't say he wanted Turk to do it for him.
Didn’t someone say that players’ parents used to chew Turk out for his player rankings at tailgates?

I’m sure Anto’s parents will Saka it to him.

Many parents loved my grades. Some would call me to make appeals, and above all, the players loved the grades more than anyone.
Baz got pretty pissed off at me because he didnt like my nickname I gave him.

They loved to laugh at them. I'm sure the players enjoyed the grades you assigned after listening to a game on the radio.

And I'll bet Jerry Brown enjoyed being called the insulting descriptors you had for him.

Last edited:
They loved to laugh at them. I'm sure the players enjoyed the grades you assigned after listening to a game on the radio.

And I'll bet Jerry Brown enjoyed being called the insulting descriptors you had for him.
Of course, all fun.
Jerry was really a bad DC, so bad that Colby replaced him. Not sure if he was still fretting over Colby but he didnt do much better until Hank came. Then Hank must have sat down with him and told him that he wanted a more aggressive db and didnt want his dbs just playing strip the ball. Ill give Jerry credit for adapting to Hankw' direction. We havent missed Jerry. We had our best db performance since his departure. Last year was incredible.
Much better performance with DBs, OL, Offense and all due to coach upgrades.

ADVERTISEMENT