ADVERTISEMENT

Any Chance The Euro Games Will Be Broadcast/Streamed/Etc?

EagerFan

Dec 24, 2010
I'd love to watch the new Cats play these games and have no idea how. Anyone?

They are basically glorified scrimmages, so very likely won't be streamed. In the past, I've seen box scores at best.

Same here regarding the box scores. I'm confident that the team at least will be "filming" everything for obvious reasons, and in this modern age it doesn't seem too far of a reach to think the games might be streamed or at least available after the fact.

Had to look up KK Vojvodina - they compete in the Serbian First League, and were pretty good last year (26-4). Either way, I'm psyched to see KJ Windham hit 5 of 6, and see Mully hit double digits.

These teams that play college touring teams are usually not the rosters that compete for them in their leagues. They are usually composed of the players that are around. Some are on summer vacation laying on the beach somewhere, some are foreign players that have not joined the roster. Most of these teams depend heavily on American players to get height and any kind of athleticism.

I am not saying that's what happened here, but there's nothing to conclude from beating any of these teams.

That is exciting! Another scorer on this team would be a big deal.
I know berry and Nicholson are still recovering but don’t see Fitzsimmons stats. Hope he’s going to contribute

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT