ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Planning on DePaul @ Wintrust?

I'm hoping to go again this year, I went two years ago when the building was brand new and there were probably more NU fans than DePaul fans.

I am not sure how many people noticed, but Charlie Moore is averaging almost 18 pts a game for Depaul. This is going to be a big game for both schools. So far Depaul is undefeated. Hasn't happened this far into a season for them since I used to go to Rosemont horizon with my best friend from hs and his Dad (to see games/they had season tickets and were Depaul grads)- back in the early 80's when Dallas Comages, Mark Aguirre and Tyrone Corbin used to star for them. I can't be there at Wintrust- but I will definitely be watching this game very closely. This will be the game that I most hope we will win this season.

I am not sure how many people noticed, but Charlie Moore is averaging almost 18 pts a game for Depaul. This is going to be a big game for both schools. So far Depaul is undefeated. Hasn't happened this far into a season for them since I used to go to Rosemont horizon with my best friend from hs and his Dad (to see games/they had season tickets and were Depaul grads)- back in the early 80's when Dallas Comages, Mark Aguirre and Tyrone Corbin used to star for them. I can't be there at Wintrust- but I will definitely be watching this game very closely. This will be the game that I most hope we will win this season.
Their starters are good. Their bench is thin. NU will definitely be dogs in the game.

I went to our last game there a couple years ago. Admittedly, the place was pretty nice, with some similarities to our place. This should be an interesting game, but I'm having the LINX procedure done for acid reflux a couple of days before, so not sure I'll be able to make it. Think you'll like the place, Hungry. Hope you like the outcome. :D

I saw DePaul play live at Minnesota. Moore had a great game. There was the impression DePaul would be a mediocre team without him.

Still, they are a bunch of very athletic dudes.

I saw DePaul play live at Minnesota. Moore had a great game. There was the impression DePaul would be a mediocre team without him.

Still, they are a bunch of very athletic dudes.

Taking away most team’s best player and point guard would make that team mediocre.

Reactions: GatoLouco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT