ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Have Extra West Lot Passes?

gocatsgo2003

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2006
Anyone on these boards have a west lot pass or two they'd be willing to sell to another diehard Cat fan? I know I'm occasionally (fine, pretty often) the flashpoint for mild controversies around here, but at least you'll know the passes will "stay in the family."

For background, my daughter turned two this summer and still doesn't quite have it in her to make it through a full game. Would be ideal to have the ability to go to at least some games in two cars so the wife and daughter could leave when needed while dad gets his NU football fix.

Shoot me a DM and we can figure out payment, logistics, etc.

Thanks, guys!

Anyone on these boards have a west lot pass or two they'd be willing to sell to another diehard Cat fan? I know I'm occasionally (fine, pretty often) the flashpoint for mild controversies around here, but at least you'll know the passes will "stay in the family."

For background, my daughter turned two this summer and still doesn't quite have it in her to make it through a full game. Would be ideal to have the ability to go to at least some games in two cars so the wife and daughter could leave when needed while dad gets his NU football fix.

Thanks, guys!
I occasionally have an extra. I'll keep you in mind. I had one for the home opener, but someone claimed it.

Thanks, guys!
My suggestion would be that you consider a number of options. If it's just 3 of you attending, why not come out yourself early and park on one of the streets abutting the West Lot. You could then attend either our tailgate, just south of the families or players, or uber's, which is just north of the same location, or both. You would probably enjoy watching the team come off the bus. Your wife and daughter could come out at a more reasonable hour and park somewhere in the area. An uber would cost them less than $5.00 to get to the west lot , and the same going back to he car whenever they wanted. In the alternative, I qualify for a west lot pass, but never claim it because I drive out from Pa.and one of our guys sets up the tailgate in our usual location. If you want me to claim the parking pass, I would be willing to do so, and you can pay me the per game cost. Let me know if you're interested. tjones7650@gmail.com.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT