ADVERTISEMENT

Around the B1G East: Ohio State

Yes. Not sure how would be able to step up and knock them out of winning the east.

Yes. Not sure how would be able to step up and knock them out of winning the east.

it’s absolutely possible. A team like PSU, Michigan just has to win all their games, difficult by not impossible, and play better than OSU the day they play them. Again, difficult, but certainly possible.

So, if OSU’s opponent scores more points than OSU, OSU will possibly lose? Got it, thanks.

Glad to educate you on the matter. Obviously blew your mind and will probably change the way you look at sports.

it’s absolutely possible. A team like PSU, Michigan just has to win all their games, difficult by not impossible, and play better than OSU the day they play them. Again, difficult, but certainly possible.
For Michigan, do you mean all of their games except for the four they lose every year?

For Michigan, do you mean all of their games except for the four they lose every year?

I said winning all of their games were possible within some reason, certainly not probable. If we’re talking about probable OSU wins the East.

I said winning all of their games were possible within some reason, certainly not probable. If we’re talking about probable OSU wins the East.
Michigan is one of the four overrated horsemen of the overrated apocalypse, along with ND, Texas and USC. Every year, someone thinks it is their "year" to return to 20th century prominence.

Let's go to the record, shall we? First, for clarity, the 21st century started in 2001, not y2k.

1) 2-17 vs OSU
2) 4-12 in bowl games, meaning a combined 6-29 in bowls/OSU
3) Last B1G title (shared) 2004. No division titles.
4) 17 of 19 years with more than 2 losses. I guess this is logical since they always lose their last two games - if they play in a bowl - but one would think they'd pull a Cooper and go 11-2 with the last two as losses a few times.
5) Harbaugh is a douchebag.

that's about it.

Michigan is one of the four overrated horsemen of the overrated apocalypse, along with ND, Texas and USC. Every year, someone thinks it is their "year" to return to 20th century prominence.

Let's go to the record, shall we? First, for clarity, the 21st century started in 2001, not y2k.

1) 2-17 vs OSU
4) 17 of 19 years with more than 2 losses. I guess this is logical since they always lose their last two games - if they play in a bowl - but one would think they'd pull a Cooper and go 11-2 with the last two as losses a few times.

that's about it.
Pretty much got it all covered there.

Reactions: DaCat

1) 2-17 vs OSU

that's about it.

Nailed it.

ADVERTISEMENT