ADVERTISEMENT

Ash or Turner at point guard?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Folks think I have a man crush on Ash,but I just want what is best for the team. I actually felt that Turner looked better out there mobility wise. Ash may still be dealing with the knee surgery recovery. Still,I don't feel like Northwestern loses much with Turner out there. Turner is a great recruiting find and we got him for two more years
As long as Ash and Turner stay healthy,we are rock solid at point guard. Greer is decent also. Stay healthy boys!

Reactions: Hungry Jack
Folks think I have a man crush on Ash,but I just want what is best for the team. I actually felt that Turner looked better out there mobility wise. Ash may still be dealing with the knee surgery recovery. Still,I don't feel like Northwestern loses much with Turner out there. Turner is a great recruiting find and we got him for two more years
As long as Ash and Turner stay healthy,we are rock solid at point guard. Greer is decent also. Stay healthy boys!

Turner. Easily.

Ash is serviceable but not our best option.

I think Turner gets the nod but they both get significant minutes, due to the new uptempo offense.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I’m really enjoying the @Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan / @Fitzphile bromance that is brewing here.
dumb_and_dumber.jpg

Ash is a good backup. Taylor on a different level. Law my also start to find it harder to get minutes. There’s new boys in town and their good!
Law is at least a top 2 player on this team. Easily our best all around player and our best defensive player. Solid rebounder and an absolutely amazing not primary scorer. The dude plays offball offense quite well, very unselfish.

Ash solidified his role as a starting guard as the team came out on 9-0 run. Ash disbursed the ball well and played lights out defense. Turner did fine coming off the bench. As did Gaines. They are resting Ash, like Clayton in football till Big Ten Season.

Law and Pardon are easily the two best players on this year’s team.
Agree. Both played like Seniors last night. Vic in particular has raised his game and seems to be playing within himself this season (n=2 games!). Showing more potential to create off the dribble.

Watching him guard their small point guard in the second half was funny. He was a foot taller but just as quick. The ultimate defensive weapon.

ADVERTISEMENT