ADVERTISEMENT

Ash vs McIntosh? Anyone see the difference now?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
McIntosh didn’t play defense. He also turned the ball over a lot and didn’t disburse the ball well. Makes me think a healthy Ash and we may have went dancing last year. Ash has zero turnovers in two games, while shooting 50 percent. More importantly, we are winning by an average of 35 points. We may have lost that game yesterday with Bmac starting!

McIntosh didn’t play defense. He also turned the ball over a lot and didn’t disburse the ball well. Makes me think a healthy Ash and we may have went dancing last year. Ash has zero turnovers in two games, while shooting 50 percent. More importantly, we are winning by an average of 35 points. We may have lost that game yesterday with Bmac starting!
Funny!!

Wait till you see when Ash gets healthy like Clayton in a month or so! This may be my finest hour! Hitler said the same thing before being invaded! LOL

He was only in 14 minutes. He has pluses and minuses

ADVERTISEMENT