ADVERTISEMENT

AWalk a Brown

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
The linebacker will sign a one-year, $3.5 million deal with Cleveland, his agent Drew Rosenhaus said via ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

His Indianapolis teammates will apparently miss him, as both Darius Leonard and Kenny Moore tweeted about Walker’s impact in the locker room.

Walker joins a Browns free agency class that includes safety John Johnson III, cornerback Troy Hill, and edge rusher Takk McKinley. The club also retained linebacker Malcolm Smith.

Lowered salary cap due to the pandemic revenue shortfall has resulted in lots of movement in the NFL. Another covid effect. Good luck to AWalk, one of my alltime favorite Wildcats. Will always remember how he shadowed McCaffery in the upset win over Stanford (that kept them out of the playoffs!)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Me too, and it has been a difficult journey......
I have rooted for just about all Cleveland pro sports teams ever since I saw that special on espn about their teams. Last time I rooted against them was in 16' when cubs finally ended the drought. Happy for cleveland fans when lebron won. Mayfield and co. might win sometime in the next 5 years I predict.

Jack, weren't you drafted by the Packers? Did you ever play for the Browns? Or were you always a Browns fan with your buddy @No Chores ?
I think I know the answer, but I'll let Jack speak for himself. My memory from 55 years ago isn't always what it should be.

Reactions: DaCat
A walk a brown? Had to read multiple times. Title struck me as a Shakespeare rough draft before he settled on alack a day

Jack, weren't you drafted by the Packers? Did you ever play for the Browns? Or were you always a Browns fan with your buddy @No Chores ?
I grew up follwing Otto, Lou the Toe , Dante Lavelle , Jim Brown , Bobby Mitchell et. al. So while I have followed others childhood memories last. And then there were the Indians Feller, Lemond, Wynn, Garcia, Boudreau .......

I grew up follwing Otto, Lou the Toe , Dante Lavelle , Jim Brown , Bobby Mitchell et. al. So while I have followed others childhood memories last. And then there were the Indians Feller, Lemond, Wynn, Garcia, Boudreau .......
Hey, big dude, do you know that I have left you a couple of phone messages today? So why aren’t you calling back instead of posting…

Dante Lavelli was one of a kind. An NFL Hall of Famer after he served his country in WW2 - he landed on Omaha Beach, fought in the Battle of the Bulge and the Siege of Bastogne.

20% of his division died in battle.

None of these modern prima donnas deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. Except for Pat Tillman (RIP).

Last edited:
The linebacker will sign a one-year, $3.5 million deal with Cleveland, his agent Drew Rosenhaus said via ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

His Indianapolis teammates will apparently miss him, as both Darius Leonard and Kenny Moore tweeted about Walker’s impact in the locker room.

Walker joins a Browns free agency class that includes safety John Johnson III, cornerback Troy Hill, and edge rusher Takk McKinley. The club also retained linebacker Malcolm Smith.

Congratulations! Making more than Fitz! Lol 😆

To be joined by Newsome and, if things go well, some guy named Blake.

ADVERTISEMENT