ADVERTISEMENT

Ayo Dosunmu is a winner!

go cats go

Jul 26, 2001
Comes through in the clutch again. This time, a contested game winner at Michigan with 0.5 seconds to play. How many times has he come through in the final minute this season?!

I’m an Illini fan. There is zero chance he comes back. I’m just saying I think he’s likely in the G league next year to improve his jumper.

Also think that's the most likely scenario.

Can he play defense? Have not been able to determine if he just chooses to not play much defense, or if he's just not a decent defender

Also think that's the most likely scenario.

Can he play defense? Have not been able to determine if he just chooses to not play much defense, or if he's just not a decent defender
Actually I think his D is fine. He’s good not great. The biggest issue is his jumper. Shooting below 30% from 3. He won’t be able to get to the hoop as easily in the NBA so he’s gotta have a better jumper than what he has now.

Either way, the point is moot. He’s going pro regardless, because I think he (correctly) recognizes that it will be hard for him to realistically do more in college to raise his draft stock. The holes in his game are what they are, so now it’s about getting someone to pay you to try to fill those holes. He’s probably at worst a second rounder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT