ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Refs Suck

Really, consistently bad tonight for both teams. There were a couple times when they almost lost control of the game.

Reactions: GatoLouco
“It’s almost like neither of them wanted to call it.”

- Announcers about calling a charge on the Buckeyes

Buie got absolutely destroyed on a drive to the basket and there was no foul called. Even the announcers were laughing in disbelief after seeing the replay.

Reactions: EagerFan
Yeah he took a few shots and the guards were grabbing and pulling him and Spencer, but that one slam against him was just an amazing no call.

If there's a record for total season fouls incurred on illegal screens and off-ball post defense, I think both Jones and Young will both break it this year. I haven't always disagreed with those calls either, but those things get called inconsistently and for some reason both Jones and Young seem to be magnets for having them called.

Last night OSU picked up their 6th team foul of the second half with 12 minutes and change remaining. I joked to my friend that they would finish with fewer than 9 team fouls. I was almost right as they were called for their 9th and final team foul with less than two minutes left.

Reactions: EagerFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT