ADVERTISEMENT

B1G SOS

Id rather us actually play a real football team ooc. Like when we beat ND and Stanford. Because we get our arses handed to us against suck teams when we are suppose to be competitive.
That said, i enjoyed reading the stuff it said about the other teams who have a hard schedule because they have to play northwestern.
Wow, we came a long way after whacking McCall and Cushing who left

Reactions: rmndcat
Id rather us actually play a real football team ooc. Like when we beat ND and Stanford. Because we get our arses handed to us against suck teams when we are suppose to be competitive.
That said, i enjoyed reading the stuff it said about the other teams who have a hard schedule because they have to play northwestern.
Wow, we came a long way after whacking McCall and Cushing who left
Duke is my second choice for a non-conference matchup. My first choice is "anybody else". I'd rather play 10 (or 12) conference games than play Duke every year.

Duke is my second choice for a non-conference matchup. My first choice is "anybody else". I'd rather play 10 (or 12) conference games than play Duke every year.
We play them so much in football, you'd think we could negotiate a basketball game against them once a decade or so. Especially since we're in the "coaching tree" now.

I love playing Duke at Duke. Going to allen and sons. Maybe me and happynuyear since FloridAlum seems unlikely to go.

I suppose I could have posted this on The Rock, but it would have just gotten lost in the recruiting stuff.

This is one area where I don't mind being last in the B1G. Bonus that two annoying programs are 1 and 2

Holy Smokes! Purdue and Nebraska have a tough schedule! Especially Nebraska!

At Oshkosh and the big SOS is a big controversial property owner that throws a huge beer tent party every year.

Reading all the doomsday threads relating to NIL, Conference Collapses, etc., I was sure the title of this thread referenced an SOS signal being sent out by the Big Ten.

I suppose I could have posted this on The Rock, but it would have just gotten lost in the recruiting stuff.

This is one area where I don't mind being last in the B1G. Bonus that two annoying programs are 1 and 2

All our toughest opponents in the West have murderous opponents. Can't wait!

As I’ve been saying ad nauseam, do not put Rutgers in the easy W column. Schiano will have them ready to play.
Rutgers will be way better than the team we narrowly beat during our 2018 campaign. That said, they are, apparently, still considered an easier game than some of our rivals have on their schedules. I think we can agree that if we are comparing single games, and someone else plays OSU the same weekend that we have RU, ours is a less challenging game, win or lose.

I'm at least as concerned about yet another MAC loss

Reactions: Titanium999
ADVERTISEMENT