ADVERTISEMENT

B1G

dmaw

Aug 11, 2009
Is Northwestern really a B1G team? I think this program may benefit from dropping down to the Big 12 or even maybe to the FCS level. It’s not 1896 anymore, this program can’t compete in the new Power 2

Is Northwestern really a B1G team? I think this program may benefit from dropping down to the Big 12 or even maybe to the FCS level. It’s not 1896 anymore, this program can’t compete in the new Power 2
Just last year, even under harsh circumstances, we had a winning B1G record, second in the West and in the top half of the conference. We are a B1G team but need some work to be competitive in the new superconference.

Statements about FCS are totally ridiculous. A team that can can win multiple games in the B1G conference is like FCS champion level.

Hey, **** yountoo, buddy

F you. We won 8 games last year and finished 36th out of 128 FBS programs (per the coaches poll). In the last decade, we won 7+ in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023. This year sucks, no doubt, but look recent history, you dolt.

Just last year, even under harsh circumstances, we had a winning B1G record, second in the West and in the top half of the conference. We are a B1G team but need some work to be competitive in the new superconference.

Statements about FCS are totally ridiculous. A team that can can win multiple games in the B1G conference is like FCS champion level.
There’s no fan support or NIL money, I just don’t see anyway Northwestern can compete in this new landscape. It’s better to align with schools that match Northwestern’s resources

There’s no fan support or NIL money, I just don’t see anyway Northwestern can compete in this new landscape. It’s better to align with schools that match Northwestern’s resources
LOL. Go to a basketball game at WRA and tell me there’s “no fan support.” People go when you win. We had a great crowd at the bowl last year. We’ve had good crowd when we won at RF (minus 2023 because some people were still little bitches about Fitz and his 7 wins in 3 seasons).

LOL. Go to a basketball game at WRA and tell me there’s “no fan support.” People go when you win. We had a great crowd at the bowl last year. We’ve had good crowd when we won at RF (minus 2023 because some people were still little bitches about Fitz and his 7 wins in 3 seasons).
I know that the basketball program has had some really good support which is great, but WRA holds 7,000 people. WNBA games average 10,000 fans and they’re operating at a $10 million/year deficit

We held the basketball team together with some NIL money. NIL works!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT