ADVERTISEMENT

Bad News: ’Cat Nips

FEW

May 29, 2001
‘Cat Nips will return sometime in the next 165 days for Season 3. Yes, indeed, the uninformed commentary and lame humor will resume as the Wildcats look to contend for the Big Ten West title following last season’s ten win campaign. The thought is enough to invoke the question: is it time for potables?

Reactions: Noah121
‘Cat Nips will return sometime in the next 165 days for Season 3. Yes, indeed, the uninformed commentary and lame humor will resume as the Wildcats look to contend for the Big Ten West title following last season’s ten win campaign. The thought is enough to invoke the question: is it time for potables?

Yes. It is always after 5:00 somewhere.

BTW, I almost had a heart attack when I read the title......thought you were going off the air!

I look forward to getting high on Cat 'Nips. Please, no flat earth discussions though.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
Please post how we can access Cat Nips at the appropriate time.

Please post how we can access Cat Nips at the appropriate time.

Go to Hailtopurple.com. Also, invariably, someone will post a link to it on this board. Watch especially for AlaskaDude. The good looking one is Larry. Oops, did I say that!?! Where the hell is the edit button?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT