ADVERTISEMENT

Baldwins following the Hunter Plan ???

Rebel_

Dec 20, 2001
Upland bird hunting paradise...
Ron Hunter left IUPUI to go to another mid major at Georgia State. He took his high D1 son with him and got an NCAA tourney bid. Son RJ became Celtics #1 pick in the draft. Kid got to play for Dad, excelled, and got drafted exceedingly high. Is it UWM's model? Coach Hunter moved up to Tulane.

Ron Hunter left IUPUI to go to another mid major at Georgia State. He took his high D1 son with him and got an NCAA tourney bid. Son RJ became Celtics #1 pick in the draft. Kid got to play for Dad, excelled, and got drafted exceedingly high. Is it UWM's model? Coach Hunter moved up to Tulane.
What? Why are you disparaging one of our great former assistants and his highly recruited son with no sources?

This is baseless speculation. PBJ is either going to UWM or Duke. Patrick Baldwin Senior has scruples.

What? Why are you disparaging one of our great former assistants and his highly recruited son with no sources?

This is baseless speculation. PBJ is either going to UWM or Duke. Patrick Baldwin Senior has scruples.
Why not Northwestern?

Why not Northwestern?

tenor.gif

Well let's start , he won't be playing for Wisconsin-Milwaukee everyone seems to feel that he not going to Duke. So maybe it will be NU, although a school that hasn't been mentioned could pop up. If I had to guess , it won't be Illinois.

Well let's start , he won't be playing for Wisconsin-Milwaukee everyone seems to feel that he not going to Duke. So maybe it will be NU, although a school that hasn't been mentioned could pop up. If I had to guess , it won't be Illinois.
Well, we can certainly agree on that!

Only suggesting father and son might enjoy working together for an NBA future. Coaching your son is very special. Not suggesting that he will move.

I just wish he'd choose so we can all move on. I thought we had a chance - maybe a year ago - but now it's just torturous. I'll root for him wherever he plays (even Duke! - though I won't root for Duke to win those games), but I'm done believing he or any other five-star player with NBA aspirations will ever come to NU.

• Sad
Reactions: CatManTrue
ADVERTISEMENT