ADVERTISEMENT

Bama whipping Wisconsin

WestCoastWildcat

May 29, 2001
Del Mar, CA
Bama is beating up on the Badgers 35-10 with around a dozen minutes left in Madison. Bama has broken off some big chunk plays and Wisconsin’s starting qb is out with a knee injury. Bama looks impressive making Wisconsin appear mediocre at their home field.

Fickell on hot seat.
For losing to Bama without his starting QB? There may be reasons to warm up his seat but that’s not really one of them. Although he does need to fill that roster out right quick with more talent on both sides of the ball or they will continue to gradually slide into mediocrity.

Too bad we are not really poised to capitalize on the old West being down as much as it is. We still have a shot at 6 wins but it will be tough if we can’t get our offense scoring points. The Dook loss really narrowed the margin of error on the season.

Bama is beating up on the Badgers 35-10 with around a dozen minutes left in Madison. Bama has broken off some big chunk plays and Wisconsin’s starting qb is out with a knee injury. Bama looks impressive making Wisconsin appear mediocre at their home field.
Looks like one the weaker Wisconsin teams I can remember.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
For losing to Bama without his starting QB? There may be reasons to warm up his seat but that’s not really one of them. Although he does need to fill that roster out right quick with more talent on both sides of the ball or they will continue to gradually slide into mediocrity.

Too bad we are not really poised to capitalize on the old West being down as much as it is. We still have a shot at 6 wins but it will be tough if we can’t get our offense scoring points. The Dook loss really narrowed the margin of error on the season.

Far more than the Bama game. Wisconsin has lost their identity. Fans are not happy.

Joel Klatt on the fox broadcast yesterday mentioned several times that Wisconsin was looking for an identity. Let's hope their still looking for it when we play them in a month.
I shouldn't say this but Luke Fickell has a face you you would love to see fail. There is just something about him I just don't like. Like the one kid on the playground growing up just rubs you the wrong way.

We wiped the floor of Camp Randall with the Badgers last year and I think they’re worse this year, especially losing their QB. We have a great shot if we stay healthy.

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
The Badgers were only 16.5 point underdogs.
I can't think of anyone who has seen them play the last couple years who would have taken Wisconsin and the points.
But somebody must have been.

Wisconsin struggled to win their first two games vs. Western Michigan and South Dakota WITH their starting quarterback. Both games were in doubt into the fourth quarter.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT