ADVERTISEMENT

Bathrooms at Ryan Field and Chicago Bears Soldier Field?

Titanium999

Jan 16, 2014
This is where I see one of the biggest impediments to returning to full stadiums full of fans. Just tons of people going to the food lines and bathrooms all at once. Same with professional baseball. Until we reach herd immunity, and or vaccine,that will be a huge obstacle to overcome. Especially if we see a spike in cases during the fall. I also believe, college and professional sports will not be a priority of state and federal government. The real priority will be the children. Personally, I didn't think this variation of the flubug is all that more toxic than any flu outbreak in recent history. The problem is that as we have expanded our society too quickly, we have become an unclean, unkempt,and filthy environment. Statesville and Cook County jails have both had 10 inmates/ staff die in the last two months. Just filthy environments. Nursing home deaths in Illinois and nationally are high. Including dozens dying at one nursing home in Willowbrook and in Washington state. The elderly are not taking daily baths. Further, hospitals get the sickest patients coming in daily. Just a very dangerous place to be. The real elephant in the room,is the unkempt public school system. This can be much worse than any of these other places, I'm afraid.

Hey, be careful who you accuse of not taking a daily bath! Games will be played, but no peeing or eating will be allowed.

Reactions: Titanium999
I think the science of urinating will be come a thing......In trying to get together for any kind of gathering with family and grand kids ,,,,,whether at my house or a forest preserve....etc....peeing is an issue...... So not only do I plan for Physical distancing but time management....no longer than I can go and return before I have to go....life is getting complicated.

Reactions: Titanium999
I think the science of urinating will be come a thing......In trying to get together for any kind of gathering with family and grand kids ,,,,,whether at my house or a forest preserve....etc....peeing is an issue...... So not only do I plan for Physical distancing but time management....no longer than I can go and return before I have to go....life is getting complicated.
Cannot get any closer than you can pee?? If you can pee on them you are too close?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT