ADVERTISEMENT

BB thread

IGNORE2

Mar 12, 2005
I think he is gonna be a really good player. He needs to work on passing but so much of his game is awesome. He seems to recognize when jump spots are not falling and it’s time to go to the hole. D is solid.

He is the one I will watch for the portal. All the rest aside, need to keep this kid. He’s one to build around.

He had a brain freeze just before halftime and got reamed by CC, but he stayed sharp and made several good plays. He rightly earned minutes over Berry and Beran. I really like his game!

I said this at the beginning of the year. He is a crafty player who is going to be a star and got a lot of playing time today. Him and Martinelli are going to be the go to guys. If Collins is retained and Chase goes pro then backcourt will be Buie and Berry with Barnhizer as the 3. I think we need to keep an eye on the transfer market and keep an eye on JJ Starling. I think Beran will stay and then need a big. Getting back to Barnhizer next year he is going to be the star

I said this at the beginning of the year. He is a crafty player who is going to be a star and got a lot of playing time today. Him and Martinelli are going to be the go to guys. If Collins is retained and Chase goes pro then backcourt will be Buie and Berry with Barnhizer as the 3. I think we need to keep an eye on the transfer market and keep an eye on JJ Starling. I think Beran will stay and then need a big. Getting back to Barnhizer next year he is going to be the star
BB's earlier coach (his dad) has every reason to be proud of hoop lessons learned.

Reactions: drewjin
BB's dad played at Purdue and Auburn and coached him all four years in HS. You can see that he is a coaches kid as how he understands the game. Getting valuable playing time this year after missing time last year with an injury. As he gets more playing time he will get better and better. Great recruiting by CC and his staff.

Reactions: IGNORE2 and drewjin
He had a brain freeze just before halftime and got reamed by CC, but he stayed sharp and made several good plays. He rightly earned minutes over Berry and Beran. I really like his game!
That early shot before halftime and Beran throwing the ball to the Wisconsin player when unnecessarily trying to keep it from going into the backcourt coming out of a timeout were two mistakes that would have had me banging my head against the wall if NU had lost the game.

That early shot before halftime and Beran throwing the ball to the Wisconsin player when unnecessarily trying to keep it from going into the backcourt coming out of a timeout were two mistakes that would have had me banging my head against the wall if NU had lost the game.
In retrospect, the Beran play was comical. “Chuck it from the baseline to the backcourt” was a Carmody special, as long as the corner three didn’t come.

I’ll admit I took my eye off the game after Barney’s offensive board, getting my eyes up in time for the Wisconsin finish. Gross.

In retrospect, the Beran play was comical. “Chuck it from the baseline to the backcourt” was a Carmody special, as long as the corner three didn’t come.

I’ll admit I took my eye off the game after Barney’s offensive board, getting my eyes up in time for the Wisconsin finish. Gross.

Collins didn't let the second half end like the first half by calling that smart timeout with five seconds left and Wisconsin inbounding down 3. Got the team settled and set up the preemptive foul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT