ADVERTISEMENT

BC v FSU

docrugby1

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Lujan should get the game film from BC. BC OL and DL dominated FSU. QB Tommy Costellanos played great. Mike Wright has similar skills and could be as effective at NU if BC's scheme and NU OL are compatible

Lujan should get the game film from BC. BC OL and DL dominated FSU. QB Tommy Costellanos played great. Mike Wright has similar skills and could be as effective at NU if BC's scheme and NU OL are compatible
The final four words of your post are where the whole thing falls apart.

Theoretically, as one example… well, I guess we’re closer to BC’s OL than we are to OSU’s WR corps.

FSU? More like half ass U
If this season is their audition for the Big Ten & Friends, then half assed is too generous a description.

Preseason rankings are a joke. FSU mailed in their bowl game last year, got embarrassed, and now they are 0-2. Surprise! Losing attitudes lead to losing.

The college football game is a reflection of how broken the game of football is in America. And football’s starting to resemble a dying sport at lower levels (middle school & HS teams have been struggling to fill rosters even in Ohio!).

MMA and NCAA Wrestling are ready to take this game’s place for our society’s barbaric needs. I hope my descendants play basketball or baseball, learn math like I did, program robots, and avoid this hot mess of a sport altogether.

I wouldn't be surprised if colo coach deion sanders winds up hc at fsu sooner now rather than later. My fsu grad/fan/buddy has heard rumors amongst his peers

I was surprised by just how bad D.J. Uiagalelei was. Watched him last week too. He's just not a great QB, especially for a guy who has been leading teams for years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT