ADVERTISEMENT

Berry and Nicholson have signed with NU

Great news. Welcome to the program. Looking forward to seeing both of you do great things.

Four-star lead guard Ty Berry and three-star center Matt Nicholson are officially Cats.

Berry is the only the 4th best player on his team, which is ranked No. 12 in the country. They are one of the mercenary high school hoops teams out their. I'd link the preview but there is nothing about Berry in the preview as the dominant players on his team are the center and the two forwards.

Berry is the only the 4th best player on his team, which is ranked No. 12 in the country. They are one of the mercenary high school hoops teams out their. I'd link the preview but there is nothing about Berry in the preview as the dominant players on his team are the center and the two forwards.

I've seen Sunrise play this year several times. While there are 3 players ranked higher, Berry was starting over Jayden Stone, who is ranked ahead of Berry. In the games I've watched (vs a JuCo, NAIA schools, and high-level high schools), Berry has consistently been their leading scorer and looks solid. If he keeps working, he has a chance to contribute early at NU.

Sunrise games are streamed on BallerTV and FloHoops, etc.

Reactions: drewjin and DaCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT