ADVERTISEMENT

Best poster of 2017: Who absolutely crushed it on the Football Board this year?

You are kind, or maybe just really confused.

Seriously, too many good posters here to name just one. So many unique attributes and perspectives, not to mention composition skills. No poster is an island. No poster stands alone. If a poster posts deep in the forest far from the eyes of others, there is no post.

But if anyone deserves a shoutout, it’s Lou, Florida and the rest of the mods (includes you Mike, right?)

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
You are kind, or maybe just really confused.

Seriously, too many good posters here to name just one. So many unique attributes and perspectives, not to mention composition skills. No poster is an island. No poster stands alone. If a poster posts deep in the forest far from the eyes of others, there is no post.

But if anyone deserves a shoutout, it’s Lou, Florida and the rest of the mods (includes you Mike, right?)

Thanks, but no, I am not a mod; I am a mod on a different message board. And I agree that there are a lot of good posters here.

Droski crushed it by not posting. Sometimes you add by subtracting.
But the ghost of Droski remains. I thought an unusually abusive and illogical UK poster was a disguised Droski at one point. FloridAlum confirmed I was mistaken. But their was something so familiar about his abusive ignorance.

But the ghost of Droski remains. I thought an unusually abusive and illogical UK poster was a disguised Droski at one point. FloridAlum confirmed I was mistaken. But their was something so familiar about his abusive ignorance.
Every fanbase has their very own Droski.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT