ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Trending team...

charcat

Apr 11, 2006
I don’t follow many Big10 teams, but here is my assessment on a couple...

Minnesota - Trending up...I still hate PJ the slimeball but they seem to be getting better. Young QB and recruiting is improved.

Nebraska - Trending up...Frost is the real deal, the season reflects their trend. Like the young QB, he should be able rebuild Nebby...

Rutgers - I would say trending down, but how much further can you go down?

Purdue - Some might think trending up, but they have come up and I am not sure they have a lot more room to go up. The coach is staying, but I think anything better than middle of the pack is optimistic.

Minnesota - Trending up...I still hate PJ the slimeball but they seem to be getting better. Young QB and recruiting is improved.

Nebraska - Trending up...Frost is the real deal, the season reflects their trend. Like the young QB, he should be able rebuild Nebby...

Purdue - Some might think trending up, but they have come up and I am not sure they have a lot more room to go up. The coach is staying, but I think anything better than middle of the pack is optimistic.

Trending up Northwestern.

Thus, is NU treading instead of trending? I say trending (up).

Fleck and Frost are legit coaches! Better than Purdue, Brohm guy!

I think Perdue will be good. He is recruiting excellent players and he gets them to think team first.

Btw my oldest daughter was just accepted to NU for the Fall so I’ll actually get to go to some games!
Congrats on your daughter's acceptance!

Pretty soon everyone will have two identities and we won't know who the F is who. Except Esurient Jack, SIGNORE, Bugskat, Lyftcat, DGAcat, Duhcat, NUacatnamed320, Poduri, Gehkatzengehen, etc. Those'll be pretty obvious.
I'll always be Mike Webb unless someone wins my screenname. .

Pretty soon everyone will have two identities and we won't know who the F is who. Except Esurient Jack, SIGNORE, Bugskat, Lyftcat, DGAcat, Duhcat, NUacatnamed320, Poduri, Gehkatzengehen, etc. Those'll be pretty obvious.

If I for some inexplicable reason decide to get a degree from duhOSU, that will be the only way I'll get another screen name like duhCat. :cool: I got my masters from Duke, but now in my 50's don't think another degree is in the works.

I'll not be changing my screen name (granted, I know I'm mostly a lurker anyway.)

Yeah, a lurker since I never invited controversy with my cheering style, unlike Emily...

If you inexplicably got a degree from OSU, I would start calling you TheCat.

I have one. Law 82'. Grew up in Chillicothe. Played hoops with Mark Bayless if your Buckeye fandom goes back that far.

TheCat will do very nicely going forward.

GOUNUII

I have one. Law 82'. Grew up in Chillicothe. Played hoops with Mark Bayless if your Buckeye fandom goes back that far.

TheCat will do very nicely going forward.

GOUNUII

Very nice. In terms of college basketball fandom the Bayless era was just before I started paying attention. I really started paying attention to college basketball around 1977/1978. I’ve been to Chillicothe a few times for business, as well as a few times to see the Tecumseh Outdoor Drama.

If I for some inexplicable reason decide to get a degree from duhOSU, that will be the only way I'll get another screen name like duhCat. :cool: I got my masters from Duke, but now in my 50's don't think another degree is in the works.
DuCat would be cool. We'd all message you about tickets

Someone mentioned this is a rebuild year and I remembered this old thread... which way are we trending again...

Are you following Turk’s lead?
In all fairness, Wrassler has been posting under his new Titanium999 screen name for quite a while.
Although I admit I have occasionally wondered if the new name was in reference to a golf club or perhaps a plate in his cranium.

Reactions: IGNORE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT