ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Twelve (11/16)

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
All times CENTRAL, and all games played on Saturday, November 16. Rankings come from the CFP poll. All games nationally televised unless otherwise indicated.

First, the NU game:

Massachusetts @ Northwestern
11:00 AM, BTN*
PxP: Lisa Byington
Color: J Leman

And the rest:

Indiana @ #9 Penn State
11:00 AM, ABC
PxP: Jason Benetti
Color: Rod Gilmore

Michigan State @ #15 Michigan
11:00 AM, FOX
PxP: Gus Johnson
Color: Joel Klatt

#14 Wisconsin @ Nebraska
11:00 AM, BTN*
PxP: Kevin Kugler
Color: Matt Millen

#2 Ohio State @ Rutgers
2:30 PM, BTN
PxP: Brandon Gaudin
Color: James Laurinaitis

#8 Minnesota @ #20 Iowa
3:00 PM, FOX
PxP: Joe Davis
Color: Brock Huard

Illinois, Maryland, and Purdue are off this week.

*These are regional telecasts; check your local listings or the BTN GameFinder.

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
The game is not on in my area, they're playing Wisconsin and BTN plus does not have it live just on a replay at midnight.

Reactions: drewjin
The game is not on in my area, they're playing Wisconsin and BTN plus does not have it live just on a replay at midnight.

I have the same issue because my new cable provider does not get the big 10 overflow channel. Go to a sports bar where are you can get the Big Ten overflow.

BTN Plus doesn’t carry football games live. Check the FOX Sports app.

Just go to the Fox Sports website, sign in with your cable or satellite provider ID and click on the full schedule hyperlink on the right, right below the two to three games they are promoting. I then HDMI to the big TV for the full effect. If you have your laptop in the seat next to you you can switch back and forth between games.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT