ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Hance

Did I hear wrong or did they say on the t and v that he was from Penn State? Anyone else hear that? but he played really well....sorry he is not moving on.....wonder if the Bears were watching the game?

Good grief. Between Gus Johnson and Nantz, I want to gouge my eyes with a chicken skewer.

No sharp objects in the Hungry Jack household allowed on game days?

Blake certainly appeared to be instrumental in getting the Browns their final touchdown that got them within 5 and a chance to go ahead for the potential upset.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Impressive. Brought in to plug a backup OG role on 1/2 and then thrust onto the field at LT. Getting up to speed at OG AND LT in a couple of weeks for a complex NFL offense cannot be easy.
Blake en-Hance-d his chances for landing a contract with a team for next season. What a great story.

From the Browns' Monday Morning Snap Counts:

We're breaking down who played how much in the Browns' AFC Divisional Round loss to the Chiefs.​
— The Browns saw not one, but two left tackles go down with injuries Sunday. Rookie starter Jedrick Wills Jr. suffered an ankle injury on the first offensive snap and didn't return. Veteran Kendall Lamm spelled him and played 30 snaps before suffering an elbow injury.​
— That meant Blake Hance, who played an unexpected 14 snaps at left guard in the previous week's win over the Steelers, was summoned to duty once again. He was on the field for the game's final 33 snaps.​

I saw a few minutes of the Browns game in the 2nd quarter today. Blake Hance was playing center. He was signed as emergency guard last season, played tackle and now is getting work at center. Sounds like he may be carving out a spot on the roster

I saw a few minutes of the Browns game in the 2nd quarter today. Blake Hance was playing center. He was signed as emergency guard last season, played tackle and now is getting work at center. Sounds like he may be carving out a spot on the roster
He started the game at RG and moved to C in the second quarter. Played OK from what I saw.

Sounds like we should call him a utility NFL lineman. Dude has played every position at the next level.

I hate to say what if… but what if he’s gotten five years of Anderson-caliber coaching? Would he have been drafted?

ADVERTISEMENT