ADVERTISEMENT

Borland

I guess he doesn't care about his education or his future outside of some NFL pipe dream.

OK, I'll put up the sarcasm disclaimer. Just giving the typical NU fan response to any kid who spurns a NU offer in favor of one from a bigger name program. Best of luck to Tuf.

Unfortunately, it's not a surprise he didn't pick NU. OSU over Wisconsin is a mild upset.

Now that he's no longer an NU prospect, we can ask the question now, right?

"So, uh, Tuf. Is that name, like, short for something?"

( maybe it's been covered somewhere. Haven't seen it, though.)

I think it's assuming a lot to say that is the response of the "typical" NU fan based on a few posts on a message board frequented by a fraction of the fan base.

Originally posted by pawildcat:
I think it's assuming a lot to say that is the response of the "typical" NU fan based on a few posts on a message board frequented by a fraction of the fan base.
Yes, you're right. I shouldn't have used the word "typical". I just know that we when lose out on guys to state schools, there are often times comments here along the lines of "he doesn't have the right priorities" and "he doesn't care about academics". The "typical" NU fan may not believe that....in fact, the typical NU fan probably doesn't even care...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT