ADVERTISEMENT

Bowser and McGowan

McGowan was mostly underutilized last year. Now he is shining.
Going to be tough to get top wr to play in a 2 TE offense most of the time.

Bowser and McGowan combined for six TDs today. Nice to see they're playing well, though NU could use some of that offense right now.
Other than for six touchdowns, they did nothing. :) Not clear whether Leota played, and Anderson did cry little, but U of A got blown out across the board.

NU transfers include starting and 2nd string QB, RB that is in rotation, one if top 2 WRs, and two DLs in the rotation. And the punter. Did I miss any?

Reactions: NREPP Fraud
Nothing agains Bowswer personally but in 66 years of watching football and especially The Cats, guys who keep getting injured, keep getting injured. If NFL team keep track of track time etc, they need to keep track of injury frequency.

Reactions: NREPP Fraud
Nothing agains Bowswer personally but in 66 years of watching football and especially The Cats, guys who keep getting injured, keep getting injured. If NFL team keep track of track time etc, they need to keep track of injury frequency.
Wouldn't have helped San Diego w JJTBC. I don't think he missed a down at NU and he's been nicked up in the NFL

Reactions: TheC
McGowan’s Yellow Jackets pulled a big upset, 45-22 over North Carolina at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but the story was the injured former starting QB returning mid-game and scrambling the team to victory. McGowan caught 3 for 39 yards.

And Drake Anderson was the workhorse in a 41-19 Arizona loss to Oregon last night, carrying 21 times for only 67 yards, and catching 3 balls for 16 more, all without a fumble.

I don’t think Anderson is as good as the three backs playing for NU, and I’m happy he’s earning a chance.

UCF didn’t play.

McGowan’s Yellow Jackets pulled a big upset, 45-22 over North Carolina at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but the story was the injured former starting QB returning mid-game and scrambling the team to victory. McGowan caught 3 for 39 yards.

And Drake Anderson was the workhorse in a 41-19 Arizona loss to Oregon last night, carrying 21 times for only 67 yards, and catching 3 balls for 16 more, all without a fumble.

I don’t think Anderson is as good as the three backs playing for NU, and I’m happy he’s earning a chance.

UCF didn’t play.
Overall, it is nice to see guys who developed in our program slide over and be productive in other P5 or potentially top 25 programs. Before the current transfer rules, I recall quite a few NU guys disappearing after transfer. (Not including the famous post Barnett transfers)

UCF didn’t play.
Too heavy a load for Drake toting the rock

Quiet week for former Cats.

McGowan: DNP-injured in a blowout loss
Bowser: still hurt
Drake: Arizona was off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT