ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Joseph declares for the NFL Draft

Late round pick??
He had 3 options. Go back to the portal and take his chances. But there was probably zero "backdoor" interest from any program he would have had interest in. Go back to ND and at best play some spot roles...if ND made the option available to him. Or third. Declare for a draft he may or may not participate in. I still give him an UDFA grade pending pro day results. But honestly, he's not a pro day workout warrior type. He'll probably test bottom quartile overall for safeties over the last decade. It's questionable whether he gets a Combine invite. His one year at ND would not seem to justify it.

Just not much to be optimistic about for Brandon's football future at this point in his career.

GOUNUII

He had 3 options. Go back to the portal and take his chances. But there was probably zero "backdoor" interest from any program he would have had interest in. Go back to ND and at best play some spot roles...if ND made the option available to him. Or third. Declare for a draft he may or may not participate in. I still give him an UDFA grade pending pro day results. But honestly, he's not a pro day workout warrior type. He'll probably test bottom quartile overall for safeties over the last decade. It's questionable whether he gets a Combine invite. His one year at ND would not seem to justify it.

Just not much to be optimistic about for Brandon's football future at this point in his career.

GOUNUII
He’s hurt too!

It appears that this draftnik doesn’t like anybody. Bryce Young gets a 20-30 grade, and Skoronski gets a…third round grade.

Will Levis gets a seventh round grade, and ‘glorified option quarterback’ Anthony Richardson a fifth-round grade.

It appears that this draftnik doesn’t like anybody. Bryce Young gets a 20-30 grade, and Skoronski gets a…third round grade.

Will Levis gets a seventh round grade, and ‘glorified option quarterback’ Anthony Richardson a fifth-round grade.

…which is pretty hilarious as Skoronski’s pass blocking is pretty much universally lauded as his strength. Feels like a guy who’s trying to be contrarian for clicks.

GOUNUII
Or, (pipe dream option) come back to NU as a WR this time, like Bajakian wanted from the start.... In hindsight, leaving him on D left BJo without much choice but to transfer. I would too, if the D were coached that poorly.

• Haha
Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT