ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Joseph had a pick 6 for 4-3 Notre Dame on the opening play against Syracuse

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Will share the video when it’s available. I wonder if his play is improving in South Bend.

He has another year of eligibility. Wonder if he leaves or stays. Pretty he gets drafted - guess it will depend on where he is projected to go.

How excited were you to post this news?
Seems like some folks have claimed we don’t have the horses to compete. How many horses from D are / were starting somewhere else? Perhaps we are and will continue to lose horses in this season participation trophy program.

Seems like some folks have claimed we don’t have the horses to compete. How many horses from D are / were starting somewhere else? Perhaps we are and will continue to lose horses in this season participation trophy program.
Yes. Who?

Besides BJ, there is the kid that went to auburn. Another that went to AZ. Is that it?

Maldonado went to AZ, wasn’t a contributor. Leota went to Auburn, could’ve used him. The rest of the departures were non-contributors.

Reactions: Rebel II
Besides BJ, there is the kid that went to auburn. Another that went to AZ. Is that it?
BJ alternates. The kid at Auburn is a pass rush guy and not playing much. The two kids that went to AZ have disappeared off the football landscape.

Maldonado went to AZ, wasn’t a contributor. Leota went to Auburn, could’ve used him. The rest of the departures were non-contributors.
Maldonado wouldn’t be better than any current 2 deep on D? Must not being seeing the field at all.

BJ alternates. The kid at Auburn is a pass rush guy and not playing much. The two kids that went to AZ have disappeared off the football landscape.
I watched the ND game. You are wrong 🤷‍♂️ He had a second interception called back due to offside penalty too.

Reactions: drewjin
Maldonado wouldn’t be better than any current 2 deep on D? Must not being seeing the field at all.
Actually, looks like he has played last year too. Has 7 solo on 16 tackles so far this year. As a sophomore.

I know the post is deleted but one way to get the unhappy ranting fan to STFU is to win 🤷‍♂️ I mean, that’s what they should be trying to do anyway. But winning, if only against an FCS team, gets you something to fight back with…. Or - participation trophies for everybody and growing frustration and venting from angry true fans.

Reactions: Jaguar 88
We've been fine at safety?
Yes we have…

you can’t say if Brandon Joseph was with NU he would have made a difference. The issue at safety is the lost of Coco. Brandon without Coco would have been the same if not worst. At least Lewis for the most part is willing tackler

Reactions: Rebel II
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT