ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking down Northwestern in College Football 25

I think everyone here will be thrilled to know that this morning they added the beautiful gothic unis into the game

• Love
Reactions: FeralFelidae
Also (didn't save source quote from game developer) -- Next year, NU will become the first (?) team in a video game to play in a stadium not yet opened. EA will put us in NRF based on stuff NU sends them (sorry no, Martin).

• Love
Reactions: AdamOnFirst
Also (didn't save source quote from game developer) -- Next year, NU will become the first (?) team in a video game to play in a stadium not yet opened. EA will put us in NRF based on stuff NU sends them (sorry no, Martin).
I believe there is at least one other stadium in the game currently that’s under construction and built from renderings. But either way this is awesome.

But Ricky Martin, maybe?

Has anyone played the game since the patch came out? I heard it was unplayable pre-patch but now I’m probably going to get it… unless the new patch stinks hah!

Has anyone played the game since the patch came out? I heard it was unplayable pre-patch but now I’m probably going to get it… unless the new patch stinks hah!
I've loved it before and after the patch... although the patch broke a couple things in offline dynasty until they fix it in a few days, so I'm gonna have to calm down on playing that.

I'm a simple man: they make an NCAA football game, I buy a system to by the game. Simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT