ADVERTISEMENT

Brown player sorry about injury

BosCat

Nov 29, 2008
Not that this is a surprise he feels this way, but here's the story of my chance encounter.....

I ran into the Brown hoops team in the baggage claim area at Logan early Sun AM (last 2 Southwest flights, one from Nashville, the other from Midway). Talked to one group of players who said it didn't look good from their view.

I then chatted with another player right at the carousel - turned out to be Zach Hunsaker. He said was just diving for ball, certainly no intent (again, obvious, but he still felt bad). He hopes Mac is OK. I told him not to worry, just basketball and wished the team good luck the rest of the season.

Not that this is a surprise he feels this way, but here's the story of my chance encounter.....

I ran into the Brown hoops team in the baggage claim area at Logan early Sun AM (last 2 Southwest flights, one from Nashville, the other from Midway). Talked to one group of players who said it didn't look good from their view.

I then chatted with another player right at the carousel - turned out to be Zach Hunsaker. He said was just diving for ball, certainly no intent (again, obvious, but he still felt bad). He hopes Mac is OK. I told him not to worry, just basketball and wished the team good luck the rest of the season.

It was nice meeting you at the Purple Party.

Reactions: BosCat

It was a clean play and an accidental collision, certainly nothing malicious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT