ADVERTISEMENT

BTN/Dienhart piece on B1G RBs...

yeah, very nice, thanks for the link.

in addition to showing off his great qualities, it also is kind of a startling reminder of how many uni's this team wears.

Reactions: DopeTonic
I don't know whether it's doable, but I hope that through coaching, technique, training or whatever he's able to add just an extra tick or two of the speed that the NFL is looking for. He'll do well in whatever field he chooses, but it'd be terrific if that field is a gridiron.

I don't know whether it's doable, but I hope that through coaching, technique, training or whatever he's able to add just an extra tick or two of the speed that the NFL is looking for. He'll do well in whatever field he chooses, but it'd be terrific if that field is a gridiron.

Sounds like what a lot of folks were saying when he left HS. How did that turn out? He'll have a shot.

Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan
Sounds like what a lot of folks were saying when he left HS. How did that turn out? He'll have a shot.
He looks thinner to me in recent photos and the video. Maybe I wasn't paying such good attention before but I wonder if that is an attempt to add a little speed.

Iowa added a 2nd 1000 yard back with Chicago area prep, Nevada grad transfer James Butler for 2017 ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT