ADVERTISEMENT

BTN+ for November

mesacat

May 29, 2001
Is it worth the $9.95? Will I be wasting time watching these as I doubt they really tell me anything about how the team will do in conference play? On the other hand it would simply nice to win a game again

Is it worth the $9.95? Will I be wasting time watching these as I doubt they really tell me anything about how the team will do in conference play? On the other hand it would simply nice to win a game again
I spent $15 yesterday as I usually do in November. That includes all teams, all sports.

Caught a bit of an exhibition game between IA and Truman. Not very interesting. Today there's a MSU exhibition.

$15 makes it the most expensive streaming I have, and I do subscribe to quite a few. I get the clunky interface, the unpolished commentators... what I don't get is the very very common poor streaming image. Could be my ISP. But other services are always normal.

If somebody could promise me that we'd go out there against these cupcakes with a lineup like

Nicholson, Hunger, Barnhizer, Buie and Roper

I'd go to every game.

Unfortunately, the two guys I have a hard time watching are considered the team leaders.

I think robbie and Chase need to start. Not sure if mentally they can handle coming off the bench, just give them a quick hook if not competing.

But the 5 mentioned above will/should compete.

Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
I surely hope this year's is, without a doubt, Buie's team.

In the media day, Collins went to the interview table with Buie, Beran and Audige.
Audige referred to Buie as "my point guard" when answering a question.
Buie later said "in the past I have led by example... this year, being one of the best players on the team, I am going to be more vocal, to lead more with my voice." (something like that)

Several days later, NU basketball puts out a twitter video entitled "Team Leaders" and it is about Beran and Audige.

My immediate reaction was "what a slap in the face to Buie." and "Please, Collins, don't do that."

So I have my doubts - it seemed deliberate, as if putting Buie in his place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT