ADVERTISEMENT

Bye @ NU Prediction Thread

rmndcat

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2009
It's still Wednesday (barely made it)...no game this week. Not that that ever stopped boarders from predicting, anyway...

After two consecutive no shows, the Moose has not yet shown up this week either, so unfortunately it looks like this will be the third week in a row that we do not win a game on Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: NUCats and rmndcat
Personally I think it will be a real nail biter. Somehow NU will eek one out over the bye.

Reactions: rmndcat
Is it true that Michigan fans aggregate in fern bars for mating purposes? We have a nationally acclaimed biologist on our board, and I am trying to convince him to study the mating habits of Michigan fans.

I can't speak for all Michigan fans, I can only give an account of what worked for me.

You see, I would stand outside some of the popular haunts in Ann Arbor (Scorekeepers, Jolly Pumpkin, etc.) and make a loud sound similar to "Bobo's" Sasquatch call from the popular Animal Planet show Finding Bigfoot (example: 0:42 of THIS video.) Irresistible.

I assume similar tactics would work all across the MidWest! :cool:

I can't speak for all Michigan fans, I can only give an account of what worked for me.

You see, I would stand outside some of the popular haunts in Ann Arbor (Scorekeepers, Jolly Pumpkin, etc.) and make a loud sound similar to "Bobo's" Sasquatch call from the popular Animal Planet show Finding Bigfoot (example: 0:42 of THIS video.) Irresistible.

I assume similar tactics would work all across the MidWest! :cool:
Bobo was the ultimate mole on Finding Bigfoot. He is an actual Bigfoot. Just look at the guy. He's gigantic, bipedal and hairy. Matt, Cliff and Renee were too dumb to realize that they had already found Bigfoot.

bobo_twitter_icon_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Bobo was the ultimate mole on Finding Bigfoot. He is an actual Bigfoot. Just look at the guy. He's gigantic, bipedal and hairy. Matt, Cliff and Renee were too dumb to realize that they had already found Bigfoot.

I knew that his Bigfoot call was suspiciously accurate. It's all starting to make sense now..

bobo_twitter_icon_400x400.jpg

OMG! You actually know their name?!

All tied up. Fourth down and a yard to go on our 30 yard line with 2 minutes left. Fitz goes for it with CT keeping it on an option. Lose two yards and bye gets a field goal! Ouch!

All tied up. Fourth down and a yard to go on our 30 yard line with 2 minutes left. Fitz goes for it with CT keeping it on an option. Lose two yards and bye gets a field goal! Ouch!
You forgot the part about a defensive stop at our goaline and Green leading NU 99 yards down the field in 39.5 seconds to pull out a victory.

ADVERTISEMENT