ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark denied a spot on the USA Roster for the Olympics.

Pure idiocy! It is like Jordan not on the dream team or woods not competing in masters first year he went pro. Simply stunningly lost opportunity for women's basketball
Yep.

How many millions of young ladies won’t tune in now because she is not apart of it?

Morons!!! All of them

Man. She should have gone for the NBA or Big3 like SOMEbahdee suggested months ago!

Then, she could have presciently avoided this abject embarrassment.

How is Caitlin Clark not going to the Olympics “reverse sexism?” What does “reverse sexism” even mean?

How is Caitlin Clark not going to the Olympics “reverse sexism?” What does “reverse sexism” even mean?
She should be in automatically based off of her talent, skilled 3 point shooting, and leadership.

Forget the fame: the Currys should also still be playing for Olymipic Gold. They are being lazy if they aren’t.

I suspect that, because she is a woman and in a professional league, she is now facing unfair criticism and pressure.

Luka, LeBron, Jordan, Tatum, Durant… they all weren’t as good as they ultimately were in their first NBA month. It takes time, experience, and INTERNATIONAL PLAY.

American professional basketball players act like spoiled children.

This is a huge loss for American basketball. I will try to leave it at that.

Capiche?

She should be in automatically based off of her talent, skilled 3 point shooting, and leadership.

Forget the fame: the Currys should also still be playing for Olymipic Gold. They are being lazy if they aren’t.

I suspect that, because she is a woman and in a professional league, she is now facing unfair criticism and pressure.

Luka, LeBron, Jordan, Tatum, Durant… they all weren’t as good as they ultimately were in their first NBA month. It takes time, experience, and INTERNATIONAL PLAY.

American professional basketball players act like spoiled children.

This is a huge loss for American basketball. I will try to leave it at that.

Capiche?

Whether she should have been on the team or not is a legitimate debate.

I was asking what “reverse sexism” is, though it would appear even you don’t really know as the topic was edited.

Whether she should have been on the team or not is a legitimate debate.

I was asking what “reverse sexism” is, though it would appear even you don’t really know as the topic was edited.
Reverse sexism is just sexism. I admit, the term is a bit redundant.

Perhaps “player haters” is a more appropriate term.

Why was Steph Curry given invited to the Olympics on his first attempt while Caitlyn Clark was denied?

Their games are virtually identical. THAT is reverse sexism: when sexism is so subliminal that it’s practically diabolical, man

Why was Steph Curry given invited to the Olympics on his first attempt while Caitlyn Clark was denied?

Their games are virtually identical. THAT is reverse sexism: when sexism is so subliminal that it’s practically diabolical, man

Curry has never played on an Olympic team (at least according to Wiki).

Curry's first chance to play in the Olympics was 2012, after his third season in the NBA. He wasn't on the list of 20 players considered. Yes he was hurt for most of that season, but he hadn't yet averaged 20 ppg in an NBA season and wasn't seen as one of the top players in the league at the time.

He did play in the FIBA world championships in 2010, but the USA took a "B team" of mostly young players and the roster didn't include anyone who played in the 2008 Olympics.

Curry didn't become a superstar in the league until his fourth season in 2012-13, when the Warriors finally had a winning record and won a playoff series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT