ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone write about our targets for February signing day?

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
Any RBs still in play? OL interested due to Anderson’s appointment? Potential decommits from other programs? Small-school or unheralded guys who might become the next McManis or Hartage?

Lots of people here who are in the know. I’m wondering what you’re hearing or whose tape you’ve watched.

Any RBs still in play? OL interested due to Anderson’s appointment? Potential decommits from other programs? Small-school or unheralded guys who might become the next McManis or Hartage?

Lots of people here who are in the know. I’m wondering what you’re hearing or whose tape you’ve watched.

Not much to know. The post-bowl/AFCA dead period doesn’t end until tomorrow.

Some info on the Rock

Reactions: NU Houston

Seriously, Lou has written some good stuff on the Rock about this topic. The subscription is worth the dough.

ADVERTISEMENT