ADVERTISEMENT

Can't blame JON for our offense.

Bajakian's seat should get pretty hot if the offense looks like this next year.

We look like a high school offense. There is no fluidity. Everything looks slow and disjointed.

• Angry
Reactions: drewjin
I'm not saying that JON is good, but we won't fix our many problems if we just make him the scapegoat.
Today the D has played better than the O.
Bajakian is the QB coach. So if he couldn’t develop a competent B1G QB by his third season here, then it’s looking like he should be doubly accountable for failure of the QB and the offensive play calling. Is it just poor judge of talent that we have two 4-5* QBs who got worse during their time under his coaching to the point where they can barely complete a pass by seasons end, AND he has not been able to recruit or develop anyone that is better, then at a minimum he needs to lose his QB coaching duties and we need to get a different QB coach.

D is doing their job very well. Points all off of turnovers. Have given the offense 4 turnovers in good field position. But they are going to get tired with all the 3 and outs.

There is a reason Sullivan isn’t playing.
And what is that? I thought Fitz was playing up that the QB competition was neck and neck into fall camp. How could there be such a dramatic gap now? It’s not like Hilinski has lit it up, so was that just a smokescreen?

• Sad
And what is that? I thought Fitz was playing up that the QB competition was neck and neck into fall camp. How could there be such a dramatic gap now? It’s not like Hilinski has lit it up, so was that just a smokescreen?
Yes most likely or they would have played their dual quarterback system they have done in the past.

Our defense played well enough for us to win. Unfortunately our offense looks really bad.

This team could have been 5-0. 1-4, wow.

• Sad
Our defense played well enough for us to win. Unfortunately our offense looks really bad.

This team could have been 5-0. 1-4, wow.
How could we be 5-0?? We have looked like shit the last four games. Everyone could be 5-0 with that logic.

• Wow
Reactions: willycat
ADVERTISEMENT