ADVERTISEMENT

Carr makes Saints

Congrats to Austin Carr for making the Saints in what was a competitive WR room in New Orleans. The Saints cut Brandon Tate and Michael Floyd and kept Austin.

I root for him as much as anyone. A fantastic story and an incredible person.

Austin and Drew Brees had a bet on the NU/PU game and there is a funny post of Drew paying off the loss. If I can find a way to post it here I will do so. Looks like it was on Austin's twitter.

Don’t think it’s a done deal quite yet...if he’s not, I’d say there’s a high probability he’ll be back in New England by the end of the week. Brees or Brady? Pretty decent possibilities.

Don’t think it’s a done deal quite yet...if he’s not, I’d say there’s a high probability he’ll be back in New England by the end of the week. Brees or Brady? Pretty decent possibilities.
Two great possibilities. I will surely make it a point to watch wherever he does.

Yup. He will make either one of those mediocre QBs look like HOF players.

/s

Congrats to Austin Carr for making the Saints in what was a competitive WR room in New Orleans. The Saints cut Brandon Tate and Michael Floyd and kept Austin.

I root for him as much as anyone. A fantastic story and an incredible person.

How long does Drew have to keep wearng purple after our win over Purdue, or was that just last year's bet with Austin?

How long does Drew have to keep wearng purple after our win over Purdue, or was that just last year's bet with Austin?
The photo of Drew wearing a north western shirt is from last year, don’t know if they bet again this year, But carr posted the photo again, Why not rub it in a little

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
The photo of Drew wearing a north western shirt is from last year, don’t know if they bet again this year, But carr posted the photo again, Why not rub it in a little

Somebody needs to post that pic on the Purdue Rivals Board.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
Brian Peters did the same thing with JJ Watt a few years ago when NU beat Wisconsin. JJ looked good in purple!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT